First, our beanbags comply with BS 5852 and BS 5867 Fire safety regulations for the appropriate fabrics and fillings. We also ensure that the accessories, such as embroidery threads and hook and loop tape used for fastening the covers, are FR rated thus exceeding minimum standards.
Second, we take great care with how we make the beanbags. Unlike some manufacturers, we set up 15 stitches per inch and ensure that every seam has two or three rows of stitching.
Third, we're proud to be part of the British Furniture Manufacturers' Association.
Fourth, we seek only ethically sourced materials.
Fifth, we test the products for strength, colour-fastness, and the safety of the coatings and dyes.
Sixth, We don't fake our recommendations or endorsements. We don't use third parties to set up mass reviews.
- Stock fabrics for our covers are minimum of BS 5852 and can be supplied for CRIB 5 FR standards.
- Hook and loop tape is FR rated polyester
- FMVSS 302, TL 10 10 DIN 75 200, ISO 3795 Determination of the Flammability of materials used in motor vehicles.
- FAR 25 853 Measure of flammability of Aircraft materials. ABD 0031 Measure of Flammability, smoke density and smoke toxicity according to Airbus specifications
- Directive 95 28 EG Determination of materials used in the interior construction of certain types of motor vehicles.
- Liners are FR rated polyester:
|PLAIN VOILE FR
Wide width light weight plain durable flame retardant voile
Supplier Edmund Bell (www.edmundbell.co.uk)
|9000||Durable FR||55 gms/sqm||Polyester||Champagne, White||BS 5867 Part 2
Type B & C
- The minimum wear quality fabric we supply is 30,000 rubs on the Martingdale test.
- Gamer panels are a minimum of 40,000 rubs.
- All fabrics are labelled as to their type. Most stock is 100% polyester.
- Beans are Fire Retardant and compliant with current FIRA recommended FR schedules.